This planner is great for:
- Small business owners
- Service Providers
You will learn:
- How to outline your training for group coaching?
- What type of format will work best to get your point across accurately and succinctly?
- Who is your market? Be specific.
- Where can you find your ideal clients to join your group coaching?
- Why group coaching might be the best thing to happen to your business?
It can be difficult to fill a one-on-one coaching program without an entry-level product to act as the top of your funnel. A group-coaching program gives potential new clients a way to get to know you—and your coaching style—without a huge investment. And it gives you the opportunity to move those clients into higher-end programs, such as your one-on-one coaching, a VIP day, or an exclusive mastermind retreat. Grab your copy now!